This is our third time staying here and every time it has been wonderful. Hubby and I just down for a night, to go to Horseshoe and Red's game the next day. Greeted outside by Valet parking, inside at reception. Very personal and willing to help us. Had a nice room, could have had a better view, but we could stay there for a long time, all are suites with full kitchen. On Tuesday evenings they have a managers toast, with cheeses, crackers, cookies. yum. They have a nice bar, the Phelps Room open till midnight, tho we did not get back in time this time to use it.
They let us keep our car there thru Wednesday afternoon while we went to the game. They have umbrellas for use in the foyer. It is super close to the stadiums and The Banks, that has some great restaurants and hang outs. We will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Ohio