Everything at the Residence Inn is above and beyond. The rooms are large and roomy and extremely clean. The location is perfect. It is walking distance to the Banks, US Bank Arena, the Reds stadium, and Paul Brown. The front desk is the best I have ever dealt with. They are on top of it. If you need a taxi, it is there within minutes. Our car was ready within minutes of us walking downstairs regardless of how busy they were. The breakfast is what you would expect at a nice restaurant. Very professional every step of the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Ohio