Wow. Beautifully restored old building in a quieter, quaint section of Cincinnati. Walking distance to US Bank arena and baseball stadium. Across from Taft Museum. Stained glass in bar area - yes a bar! Beautiful rooms, better than average fitness room. Very friendly staff. Hands down best R.I but for a downtown hotel - I can't think of a nicer property for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Ohio