Having stayed at most all of the large downtown Cincinnati hotels, ( including the new 21C museum hotel ), I decided to try this property. Front desk, valet park/bellman, breakfast room staff--all top notch, friendly, and trained in hosptiality, the best I have encountered in any Cincinnati stay anywhere. Good location away from downtown noise, altho' our 1 bedroom suite faced the freeway and we had some traffic noise. Next time I will ask for the other side of the hotel for the most quiet. Full size kitchen and very comfortable bed. I get ' green initiatives ' at hotels when it comes to bed linens and towels, but when I fold all used towels over the tub to be replaced and I return to find them rehung on the bars by housekeeping, I do not like it. They should be replaced with fresh towels automatically. I am guity of asking for our bed linens to be replaced daily, sorry its my thing at a hotel ! Spacious lobby level workout room with 8-9 good cardio machines, free weights and bench and universal machine. Providing ear buds for tvs is a nice touch, too. Spotlessly clean hotel, pleasant stay, good complimentary breakfast in lobby makes for a very pleasant stay. Lobby bar in the eves. for those who want that, they have bar snacks/bar food too which you can order and pickup if you want some kind of hot food in your room and dont want to cook. First floor room also sells snacks, beverages, and some frozen food for your kitchen microwave, too. Free wifi. I will definitely stay here again. Hotel doesn't seem to have self-park but valet is convenient, fast, and pleasant. Easy walk to area restaurants and attractions, nice historical buildings surrounding hotel. My only gripe as a coffee addict is that the lobby coffee ( altho free ) is very weak and tasteless. I wish hotels would provide a more flavorful, robust coffee blend. Kitchen has coffee maker too with individual packets to brew but those are dreadful as they are in most hotels anywhere. Too bad they don't have Starbucks blend for us coffee snobs and coffee addicts ! Looking forward to staying here again my next trip to this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Ohio