This hotel is in an old building across from a park. The rooms are spacious and clean. They have small full kitchen area with 2 burner stove, microwave, coffee maker and fridge. There is a nice park across the street. The hotel is right next to I-71 but we slept very well. We could see the traffic right next to our room but the hotel is very well sound insulated. The room has a nice HDTV that swivels so you can watch in the bedroom and the small living room area. The breakfast was ver nice with eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, a nice fruit selection and the standard continental fare. I would recommend this hotel for both long and short term stays with both couples and families. Easy walk to Reds,Bengals and The Banks area.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.