I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is planning a trip to Downtown Cincinnati as well as anyone visiting the University of Cincinnati. The hotel was very nice and clean and up to date with all it's furnishings. The work out room had the best equipment I have ever seen in a hotel. The lounge area was constanitly clean and with newer furniture that was also clean. The staff was awesome and extremely friendly from the front desk personnel, doorman/parking attendant, Bartenders and especially the man who served the breakfast and cleaned all the tables! There was not one employee that did not smile and say hello to you, they truly seem to love their jobs. Congrats to the management at this hotel because when your employees are happy they reflect that in the work that they do for you. Customer service was #1 priority of this hotel and this would be the only place that we would stay if we happen to pass through Cincinnati again. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. We stayed in the 1 bedroom 2 room suite with 2 adults and 3 children, plenty of room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Ohio