“Great location and wonderful staff!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown

Save Saved
You added Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown to your Saves list
Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   506 East 4th Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 49 hotels in Cincinnati
“Great location and wonderful staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

What a great find. The Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown is in a great area, just East of downtown (walking distance). Across the street from a nice park. it is also a do'able walk to waterfront, baseball, and football. It is a very short distance to the Purple People Bridge and better to walk to Newport on the Levee, KY instead of driving.

On a rainy, soggy night the staff had umbrellas ready. Everyone we met there was cheerful and helpful. Breakfast leaves a little to be desired, but the lobby bar is fantastic for a nightcap.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

274 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed here for 30 days for a business trip. This hotel is right in the heart of downtown Cincinnati. It's near to all of the interesting places in downtown - Cincinnati Reds' baseball stadium, Fountain Square and restaurants.
It's a mid-rise hotel but it stays true to it's name. It's really your residence while you're in Cincinnati. I stayed in a two-bedroom apartment suite complete with the amenities of a house. It has a kitchen, dining room, living room, mini-office and two bedrooms with bathrooms.
The apartment suite was more than enough to keep me at home for the 30 days that I was in Cincinnati.
The hotel staff were all nice and accommodating.
They have free breakfast buffet everyday with food selections of breads, pastries, pancakes, fruits, yogurts and eggs.
They also organize different night socials every day of the week with a corresponding theme - Barbecue night, Comfort food night.
They also have a strong and free WiFi connection that we used to connect even in my room.
They also offer laundry service or you can laundry your own clothes using their laundry machines in their laundry room.
I definitely miss staying here. If there is a change again for me to return to Cincinnati - business trip or personal trip, I will definitely give Residence Inn a shot again in hosting me while I am there.

Room Tip: Try staying in their penthouse rooms.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This hotel has it all. First of all, wouldn't it be nice when you traveled if you could feel as if you were just staying at a friend's place? That's how it feels here. The hotel is only a a year and a half old, and it's very clean. There's nothing like staying in place that's new, but runs with efficiency. It's located on the outskirts of downtown Cincinnati, and well-situated directly adjacent to a small park. Each room is equipped with a full-size kitchen with a dishwasher, a full-size refrigerator, a dining area as well as a living room with flatscreen TV, a couch (full-size bed inside), and a work desk.

The living area is separated by a door that leads to a well-appointed room with another flat-screen TV, full vanity, full-length mirror, separate bathroom area, a closet...this place has gotten everything right.

The fitness center is perfect too! it's clean, and there are several machines (each has its own TV with remote control and iPod docking station too).

The staff always greeted me with a smile, and they were happy to do anything to make my stay better.

Who knew all of this could be found in Cincinnati? I'll definitely go back, and I'll always stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I had a lengthy review written out, but tripadvisor wouldn't let me login and it got lost, so I'll just leave it at 5 stars. I'm supposed to write 200 characters so I'll just repeat this sentence a few times and hope their robots don't delete it. I'm supposed to write 200 characters so I'll just repeat this sentence a few times and hope their robots don't delete it.I'm supposed to write 200 characters so I'll just repeat this sentence a few times and hope their robots don't delete it.I'm supposed to write 200 characters so I'll just repeat this sentence a few times and hope their robots don't delete it.I'm supposed to write 200 characters so I'll just repeat this sentence a few times and hope their robots don't delete it.

Room Tip: I heard that all the rooms are suites, with a kitchen and living area. Our tv was a 60" monste...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband, son and I recently stayed at the Residence Inn Oct 19-22. We drove down from Iowa to see the Bengals vs. Steelers game. My husbands home town is Cincinnati. This was a beautiful hotel with a great bar and lounge area. We had a two bedroom suite and it was much nicer then other Residence Inns we stayed at. Just a more modern and sophisticated feel then the others. The location was great as we were able to walk to the Paul Brown Stadium, take a 10 minuet cab to the Kentucky aquarium ( buy tickets at the hotel they are cheaper) and also walk to shopping and dinning. We ate at the bar twice and the food there was very good. I do wish they would have had some kid options on the menu though. The complimentary breakfast was a nice way to start your day. The breakfast staff was beyond nice and hospitable. No problems with any of the staff, they were all very pleasant and accommodating. All in all this was a good trip and stay.....except Steelers won! We will be back next year.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Huntington, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We arrived at the hotel for a work trip and we were blown away by the size and cleanliness of our room---or should I say apartment? There was a separate living room, bedroom and kitchen which gave you all the luxuries and comforts of home. After staying at a few cookie cutter hotels on this trip, the Residence Inn was a nice surprise. I will check out other Residence Inns after this experience. PERFECTION

Room Tip: We stayed in a regular suite--- it was HUGE. Large enough for a family of 4 (there's a pullout...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Manila, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I love this place because its really neat and the staffs are friendly. However, i didnt had a perfect stay because the doormanbroke the wheel of my luggage because he dragged it down the stairs instead of carrying it. I felt bad because its a 300 dollar luggage which i used only for the second time. I needto rush to the airport and wasnt able to anything about it. Really felt
Like crying:(

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown? Share your experiences!