What a great find. The Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown is in a great area, just East of downtown (walking distance). Across the street from a nice park. it is also a do'able walk to waterfront, baseball, and football. It is a very short distance to the Purple People Bridge and better to walk to Newport on the Levee, KY instead of driving.
On a rainy, soggy night the staff had umbrellas ready. Everyone we met there was cheerful and helpful. Breakfast leaves a little to be desired, but the lobby bar is fantastic for a nightcap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Ohio