This hotel has it all. First of all, wouldn't it be nice when you traveled if you could feel as if you were just staying at a friend's place? That's how it feels here. The hotel is only a a year and a half old, and it's very clean. There's nothing like staying in place that's new, but runs with efficiency. It's located on the outskirts of downtown Cincinnati, and well-situated directly adjacent to a small park. Each room is equipped with a full-size kitchen with a dishwasher, a full-size refrigerator, a dining area as well as a living room with flatscreen TV, a couch (full-size bed inside), and a work desk.
The living area is separated by a door that leads to a well-appointed room with another flat-screen TV, full vanity, full-length mirror, separate bathroom area, a closet...this place has gotten everything right.
The fitness center is perfect too! it's clean, and there are several machines (each has its own TV with remote control and iPod docking station too).
The staff always greeted me with a smile, and they were happy to do anything to make my stay better.
Who knew all of this could be found in Cincinnati? I'll definitely go back, and I'll always stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Ohio