My husband, son and I recently stayed at the Residence Inn Oct 19-22. We drove down from Iowa to see the Bengals vs. Steelers game. My husbands home town is Cincinnati. This was a beautiful hotel with a great bar and lounge area. We had a two bedroom suite and it was much nicer then other Residence Inns we stayed at. Just a more modern and sophisticated feel then the others. The location was great as we were able to walk to the Paul Brown Stadium, take a 10 minuet cab to the Kentucky aquarium ( buy tickets at the hotel they are cheaper) and also walk to shopping and dinning. We ate at the bar twice and the food there was very good. I do wish they would have had some kid options on the menu though. The complimentary breakfast was a nice way to start your day. The breakfast staff was beyond nice and hospitable. No problems with any of the staff, they were all very pleasant and accommodating. All in all this was a good trip and stay.....except Steelers won! We will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Ohio