Stayed in Room 901 on our first visit through Cincinnati. A fully restored grand old building. Our room was huge with a full kitchen, separate bed room with a king bed. Comfortable furniture, solid walls kept the room absolutely silent even even on a sold-out night. Within walking distance of downtown and stadiums for Reds and Bengals. Enjoyed full morning breakfast (included) and then enjoyed a great coffee and relaxed on the front terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Ohio