I travel often for business, so I see my fair share of hotels across the US, Canada and Mexico. And, honestly, I'm rarely impressed. However, I stayed at this Residence Inn in Cincinnati to attend a Bengals game this weekend and I must say, I was very impressed with this hotel! I had a beautiful 2 bedroom suite overlooking the park. The room was spotlessly clean and well appointed with 3 large flat screen TV's, 2 full baths, a full kitchen and comfortable sitting area. The bathrooms were large and well designed. The lobby is fantastic with a large common area, a bar and restaurant. We found the bar very lively on Saturday afternoon and evening. Beer was cold, great wine list and excellent service. Front desk staff very attentive. Valet parking is $20, but the service is worth it in my opinion. Hotel is walking distance to everything downtown Cincy has to offer.
I highly recommend this hotel for both business and pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Ohio