This place is the nicest downtown hotel. We have stayed here twice, both times in a king bed suite. The rooms are large, with a full kitchen and separate living room area. It is a short walk away from Great American Ballpark.
Breakfast is included with your room and is good. The hotel was close to capacity while we were there, but still didn’t have to wait in line for very long to get breakfast. There is a nice exercise room with personal televisions at each cardio machine.
There are a couple of outdoor sitting areas; we were able to watch the fireworks at the ballpark from the front porch sitting area.
The bar area is nice; we didn’t eat there but had a few drinks one night that were very good. Parking is valet and is $20, which is cheaper than the other downtown hotels where we sometimes stay. Valet service was excellent.
The employees are very nice and friendly, as someone that stays in downtown Cincinnati often, I would put this hotel at the top of our preferred list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Ohio