“Good Location & Hotel Services” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3024 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45219   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Military Family Rate
Ranked #5 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
Cleveland,Ohio
“Good Location & Hotel Services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We have stayed at the Hotel on numerous occasions since 2012......due to its location near the UC campus.
The rooms are always clean, well maintained, the showers are nice, the extra room and storage on the vanity is a great plus, and we love that the bed covers are washed between guests!!
The morning buffet has a variety of healthy choices.
They offer morning food bags for on the go, and the best cookies in the afternoon!
Madison and Vickie are pleasant and accommodating to our needs...Thank You for your help......Scott F.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Berkley, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Nice hotel but their policies for corporate payment leave a lot to be desired. The first year I stayed there, I brought a company check for payment - NO PROBLEM. The next year, they would not accept that. Then this year, they would not accept a corporate credit card without my almost having to pass and FBI security clearance. The rooms were excellent and they were very friendly when I got there. But they had a credit card from the company plus I still had to give them my personal credit card for incidentals which were none. The only redeeming part of the financial side of the stay is that I am a Hilton Honors card holder - which they never acknowledged to me in person but I did not have to pay the $9.00/night parking fee.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hudson, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Ideal location for anyone traveling to Cincinnati Childrens' Hospital ! The hotel staff was very professional and accommodating. They were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and well-appointed. We will definitely stay here on our next doctor visit :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We checked in late after booking from the road. The streets around the hotel are a bit confusing but after a few errors we were able to find our way to the hotel. Check in was easy and the staff was very helpful. We were able to park very close to the lobby - the parking is gated and well lit. The area is surrounded by University and Medical buildings and is in the downtown area. The hotel is very clean and well maintained. Our room was on the 6th floor. Very quiet, super clean and comfortable. The bedding is very nice - no icky poly-blend - nice crisp cotton with ample pillows. We slept very well. The complimentary breakfast was great! Lots of choices. We chatted with quite a few people including local cops and people from a large family reunion. The hotel was great and I would recommend it to anyone traveling through Cincinnati.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I arrive on my trip to Cincinnati and I was staying at another hotel how ever they were full so I went across to the Hampton and boy was I shocked. Not only sid they had a room available for me they was also cheaper and the breakfast was free. I wanted to stay my whole stay in Cincinnati there but had reservation elsewhere. Very friendly staff. I know where I will be staying my next trip.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Lafayette, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This hotel was great. Very clean, quiet, and the employees at the front desk were very helpful with places to eat and how to get there. We live in Indiana so we had no idea how to get anywhere. Breakfast was free and they had plenty to choose from.The only thing that I can say I didn't like was that you have to pay for parking in their parking lot or find a place nearby to park. I think the fee was $9.00. The price of the room wasn't too bad either. We paid $151.26 for one room for one night with two queen beds. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
San Diego, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I reserved three rooms at the Hampton Inn for me and my two Japanese guests. We ended up getting three studio King suites. They were spacious and clean. The breakfast was wonderful, lots of choices and we felt taken care of. These rooms were the best value of any of the hotels that we stayed at over a three day period which included stays in Sacramento, CA and Concord, CA.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area

Address: 3024 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45219
Location: United States > Ohio > Cincinnati
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Swimming Pool
#3 Family Hotel in Cincinnati
#4 Romantic Hotel in Cincinnati
#5 Business Hotel in Cincinnati
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area Hotel Cincinnati
Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area Ohio

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.