“Don't waste your money” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 63 Attractions in Cincinnati
Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014 via mobile

This is by far the worst place to spend your money! When we got there, right off the bat the staff was rude and obviously not caring. We complained of kids 3x kicking my preggo wife in the pool area. We'd swim away then they'd be right back there. Then the staff member at the top of middle area slides said our 3ye old could go down on our laps, just to get yelled at by the staff at the bottom. Told him and he said "I don't care, their wrong." We went to get a beer at the "bar" just to find it $4.00 a beer poured into a cup that didn't even fill the cup. Someone pooped in the kid area and they closed it down. Asked when it'd re open and they said don't know don't care. The final straw was the hot tub area closed. With half it closed it was pointless. Overall this is a piss poor establishment. When something like this is this cheap and the area it's in, you attract those type of people. We bargained and paid for it that day. Don't waste your money, the basic hotel pool out matches this crap joint.

Visited November 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“This review is about the hotel. Not the waterpark.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2014

I travel weekly on business. I am fairly easy to please. I booked this because my company listing showed it was a Crowne Plaza. I arrived at the address confused. No sign saying Crowne Plaza. I did see the name on a van outside. I entered and the guy at the front desk took forever. Couldn't find my reservation. Etc. The room was OK. Not bad. Clean. My issue is with the staff. I called several times to get my bill when I was doing my expense report. No answer at front desk. Phone rings. Message says mailbox is full. Later. Same result. I finally pushed random buttons til someone answered. A rude lady answered. I got transferred to a nice lady with limited English abilities. I gave her my email address. Still waiting for a copy of my bill.t

Michigan
“Great stay at a great value! We stayed at Hotel and Used Water Park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

We went over the weekend and found the hotel to be wonderful. I have read the various reviews and would like to point out that I was told they are under new management. The management was fantastic, they are really trying to make this a destination waterpark hotel.

First, let me start by saying if you are going there expecting the "Great Kahuna" style waterpark, this isn't for you. This is a waterpark geared towards all ages, young and old. No thrill rides, but more than adequately entertained my 6, 10, and 19 year old sons. It was clean and I found the staff to be highly attentive.

The hotel is an older resort style hotel. Large sitting areas, big chandeliers, many banquet rooms. A typical mid 80's resort. The hotel has had many updates, very nice rooms, and very clean. I found the price of rooms to be a bargain considering what I pay to stay at a Hampton/Holiday Inn etc.

The front desk and management went above and beyond to make sure everything was to our liking. They were helpful, accommodating, and friendly.

I highly recommend this hotel for a weekend get away.

Visited November 2014
Charleston, West Virginia
18 attraction reviews
“Good hotel for the value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

We stayed at this hotel twice within a months time. We were in town twice for my daughter's dance competition and to go to Kings Island. Both times we booked it on Travelocity for $50 per night. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. The business center's printer did not work, but the women at the front desk allowed us to use their printer for free. On our first trip we were disappointed to learn the water park was closed during the week. It was during our second visit (which was on a weekend) that we learned you had to pay an extra fee of around $25 per person to use the water park for one day. Our kids were disappointed. We were only free for a few hours one evening, and we did not think the money was worth it. They have a deal for a family 4 pack for the evening, but it is still pricey. If they label themselves as a water park resort, I think the water park should be included with your stay. We would stay here again, but only because of the cheap price on the room itself.

Visited October 2014
“robyn was super”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014 via mobile

had a great time. Restraunt wasn't that good. Hotel was nice. No problems. Was there with group of 30 fun time kc great place to visit.

Visited October 2014