“Uncomfortable Check In” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Cincinnati (Sharonville)

You added Value Place Cincinnati (Sharonville) to your Saves list
Value Place Cincinnati (Sharonville)
4020 Hauck Rd., I-275 & US 42 (exit 46), Cincinnati, OH 45241   |
Special Offer
Rate Cut or Free WiFi
Ranked #16 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Uncomfortable Check In”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Recently I checked in to ValuePlace in Sharonville Ohio. The girl at the desk, I think her name way Mia or something similar. She was very curt in her approach with me, but was exceptionally friendly to other people as they were entering or exiting the building. I was given all the information that was necessary it was mildly awkward because I felt like more of a bother than a 'valued guest' which they advertise. After we were finished she asked that I go on to Tripadvisor and give her a good review. I felt that was presumptuous and outright rude. Had she asked me to review the facility I would have been less taken aback by the request. She specifically asked that I give -her- the good review, and that made me uncomfortable.

The facility itself was clean and inviting, and the other staff members seemed friendly and professional enough. I feel that being asked to give a specific person a favorable review was unprofessional and makes me wonder how often she essentially mistreats guests and asks others to review her positively.

The rest of my stay was pleasant with little to report which in general is the mark of a good stay. I would stay at this facility again, however I would prefer to not deal with the same person upon check in. Her manner and professionalism was a poor reflection of the company as a whole.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Cincinnati (Sharonville), responded to this review, June 18, 2014
We’re glad that you had an enjoyable visit, as Value Place aims to provide every guest with a clean and safe lodging experience. We will definitely speak to our staff to ensure that every guest receives the same great service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I travel a lot and have to stay at many hotels. Value Place in Sharonville (Cincinnati) Ohio is the place to stay. First of all they have an awesome staff that are very attentive to your every need. Jeremiah, the GM, is one of the best GM's I have ever seen. He is all over the place in the hotel and always smiling and is so pleasant. His hotel is always very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Cincinnati (Sharonville), responded to this review, May 16, 2014
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you enjoyed the newly renovated rooms! We hope that you will choose us again the next time you are in town!
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I stayed for two weeks while taking a class. Mia from the front desk called me as I was traveling Sunday evening and asked me when I would be arriving, she stayed past office hours to check me into the room, all with a smile! The room was clean and had all the essentials, I was on a budget and Value Place met my needs perfectly. The Studio with its kitchenette was great. Only one negative, the vent in the bathroom will let cigarette smell from adjacent rooms into the room if not run continuously, I left the window open and kept the fan running and managed the issue. This is not the staffs fault, its a design problem.

Room Tip: I was on the ground floor on the freeway side, I suspect the north side may have been quieter.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you enjoyed the newly renovated rooms! We are taking a look at the vent problem you mentioned. Without great feedback like that we wouldn't know there was a problem so we really appreciate it! We hope that you will choose us again the next time you are in town!
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I was in between apartments, and stayed for 3 weeks! The room was extremely clean, the staff very friendly. The general manager Jeremiah went out of his way to accommodate my needs. I highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: No fitness room or pool on site. Price is perfect!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you enjoyed the newly renovated rooms! We hope that you will choose us again the next time you need a place to stay!
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at many hotels, and I can definitely say this one is by far the best I have ever stayed at. The rooms were very clean, and the staff were very friendly. I always felt safe on the property, as you need your room key to enter the building. They have nice hardwood floors, stove top, microwave, and flat screen tv's. I stayed here for over a month, due to home renovation, and it always felt like home. I would highly recommend this location to anyone needing a home away from home. Thanks Value Place for making my stay special, comfortable, and affordable!

• Stayed March 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

The rooms were clean and staff was friendly. Ashley at the front desk was so nice. I felt very welcomed and at home. The customer service at this place was unbelievable.......................................................

• Stayed March 2014
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was apprehensive about taking an out of town assignment but Value Place has made the transition easy so far. Check in was pleasant, quick and professional thanks to Mia. My room was clean and has essentials. At this point in would stay here again and wouldn't hesitate to refer a friend or colleague. Housekeeping came when they were suppose to and whole building appears clean and inviting. Building appears safe and secure. Thanks Mia and Value Place Sharonville.

• Stayed February 2014

Been to Value Place Cincinnati (Sharonville)? Share your experiences!