“Comfortable stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Cincinnati (Sharonville)

Save Saved
You added Value Place Cincinnati (Sharonville) to your Saves list
Value Place Cincinnati (Sharonville)
4020 Hauck Rd., I-275 & US 42 (exit 46), Cincinnati, OH 45241   |
Ranked #20 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
Chicago, Illinois
“Comfortable stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

The staff here is very helpful and caring towards their customers. Ashley helped me with any questions or concerns I had. Sonya was there to help as well. Wonderful stay looking to visit again very soon.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Cincinnati (Sharonville), responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for your review. We always strive to provide the best guest experience possible. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your experience. Please come back soon and enjoy our newly remodeled rooms.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

My mother needed a place to stay temporarily while she found a new place. Originally only needed a place to stay for a week or two but after things fell through ended up staying longer. Long story short my mother loves it and I really can't say enough about it. The staff is awesome and the manager Sonya is just great. Thank you guys sooooo much!

• Stayed January 2014
Thank you for the review! We love hearing what our guests have to say about staying with us. We are very happy your mother is comfortable with us. We hope that she will continue to enjoy our newly remodeled rooms!
Sharonville, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

When I first came to Value Place in Sharonville, the management was very nice and helpful since I needed a place to stay for me and my child, after becoming homeless. Since I have been here the management has changed and the manager has been very nice, helpful and very kind.
The rooms have been remodeled and they are very nice and clean.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Cincinnati (Sharonville), responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We always appreciate guest feedback. We are very pleased that we've been able to provide a safe place for you and your child to stay. We are excited that you've enjoyed the newly renovated rooms including the new beds and flat screen TVs. We hope that you continue to enjoy your stay with us.
NC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I had been a happy Value Place customer since 2009. Whenever I traveled I always looked for and stayed in a Value Place, never again! I relocated to Ohio and stayed at this one for over a year. The last several weeks have gotten so bad I had to move. First off they keep remodeling and raising the rates each time with less than a weeks notice. Second they told us we had to change rooms and gave us only a few days notice before the move. We both work full time and attend school full time and they were just so rude about the whole situation. The last straw came this week when the property manager suddenly quit and some very rude traveling manager locked my door while I was at work and told me I was going to have to pay $250 just to get back in and another $239 for the next week! I was paying a monthly-weekly rate and had always paid on time and yet somehow the computer changed my rate to daily and no one has notified me and so I incurred a ton of late fees which I had no idea about cause the girls at the desk always just took my money and I never saw a receipt except for the credit card charge. When I tried to ask for clarification this very rude manager Sonia told me " just shut up, you are not listening to what I am saying. I am telling you it doesn't matter what you were told before I am telling you that you paid late and either you pay $250 now and another $239 for this week or you can move". She would not look at me while she spoke, just kept staring at the computer and when I asked if she would please look at me when she spoke to me, she just rolled her eyes and walked out of the office without finishing the conversation. I have worked in customer service for 20 years and this lady is not qualified for any customer service industry. Value place, you just lost yourself a longtime customer because of your shady business practices and rude manager. I used to tell everyone I knew to stay at Value Place when traveling but no more. I will make sure none of my family or friends (who are in multiple states) NEVER spend a penny at a Value Place again. I will always regret spending my hard earned money, all $13,651, at a company who does not know how to treat a long time customer!

• Stayed November 2013
I'd like to apologize for the way you feel you were treated recently at our hotel. We want every guest to have a positive experience, certainly not a negative one. I've emailed you separately. Please email me back when you have a moment.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

not clean, the smell of cigarettes and marijuana, our non smoking floor is a smoking floor, the weekly rates keep rising, rude front desk and management, no housekeeping like advertised, no customer service at all. will never return.

• Stayed November 2013
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Cincinnati (Sharonville), responded to this review, November 10, 2013
I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. I've emailed you separately to see if there is anything we can do to help make up for your experience. Please email me back when you have an opportunity.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Sharonville Valueplace as temporary housing as we relocated to the Cincinnati area. We saw an ad on Craigslist for a special price and decided to give it a shot. We packed up our U Haul and upon arriving at the Valueplace at our scheduled check in time were told our room won't be ready for a couple hours and to check out the shopping near by. After 2 hours in a uhaul with a baby our room still wasn't ready. We explained our frustration and were put in a temporary room for another hour. We ended up having to pay extra on the uhaul because we couldn't turn it in on time. Fast forward 3 weeks and as usual we're waiting for someone to come to the counter to pay our next payment and are told we have charges for stuff we didn't use and our rate is no longer valid. I printed off the ad and showed them that no where on it does it say any time constraints. I'm told the hotel rate is going up, as a comprimise they'll take the same amount off the new rate so we'll still pay 10 more a week. I had been told I didn't pay when I Always paid early and was spoken to very rudely by the district manager until I provided my receipt proving I had already paid and my key card should not be deactivated. I was refused the number to corporate and ended up finding it on my own. They did discount a week. They have the police through to smell for drugs often, and even with that we witnessed drug activity. They can't keep a live in desk clerk and had at least 5 while we stayed there. It wasn't the worst, but I wouldn't call it good, and wouldn't ever stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

management gary very rude wanted to change our rates and said cause he can i beleive hes a racist.he was so rude we left and stayed the second week at quality in and when we get home to indiana we will let all our friends know do not stay there he is rude and there on the highside and have no pool and no good tv channels

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Value Place Cincinnati (Sharonville)? Share your experiences!