My husband and I stayed at this Comfort Suites for a long weekend in a king suite. The room was nicer than expected for the price.
Our room had a full sized fridge, dishwasher, sink, and microwave in the kitchenette. There was a small 2 person table in the kitchen area.There was a nice sitting area with a desk and television in the living area. The desk had a multi-outlet plug which was very nice for charging phones. The room was supposed to have a sleeper sofa, but only had a chair instead. This was not a problem, because we didn't need the sleeper sofa, but it would have been nice to not have to pull a chair up to watch television with my husband. Wifi was very slow and kicked me off when not used for a short time. It was a pain to have to log back in often and took me away from the page I was on everytime I had to log back in.There was not a door between the bedroom and living area. There was a second television in the bedroom. The king bed was very comfortable and both soft and firm pillows were available. Extra blankets were available in the closet. Noise was not a problem, the room was very quiet. There were plenty of towels available. Water pressure was good, but there was no hot water on Sunday morning. Our room (on the 4th floor) was very hot at check in. It took a while to figure out the air conditioner and get the room to a nice temperature.
We did not use the workout room, but it appeared to be better appointed than most hotels. The pool was equipped with a handicap lift. The hot tub was nice. The pool was quiet on the weekday, but was busy all weekend.
Breakfast was hot and fresh every morning with plenty of options. There were hot options such as a waffle maker, eggs, and meat every morning. There were also plenty of cereals, danishes, and yogurt available. There was plenty of sitting are in the breakfast area.
The main areas of the hotel were clean and well appointed. The staff were all friendly and helpful. My husband cut his hand one night (on a knife in our room) and I went to the front desk for a bandaid. The desk clerk really tried to find an appropriate bandaid for me but his first aid kit was not well stocked. Luckily there is a BP gas station within walking distance that had everything we needed! It would be nice for the desk to have a well stocked first aid kit though.
The hotel was in a nice central location with plenty of dining and shopping within minutes of the hotel. There is a McDonalds, Steak and Shake, and IHOP within walking distance of the hotel.
Overall, the hotel was very clean and just slightly worn. There were a few areas in the hallways where the carpet had a small hole. The carpet was fraying slightly in one area of our room. There was a small chip on the paint on the wall in our room. These were all superficial and did not take away from the overall quality of the hotel...just little things I noticed. I feel the room was a good value for the price and I would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Suites is located close to the Bass Pro Shop Outdoor World store at Cincinnati Mills and several other shopping areas and local attractions. This all suite hotel offers guest suites with microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, complimentary WIFI, iron and full size ironing board, plasma TV and pull out sofa sleeper in every room. We have an indoor pool, exercise room, business center and guest laundry. We offer a full, hot breakfast each morning and plenty of free onsite parking. All Comfort Suites are 100 percent smoke-free properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Forest Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Forest Park Hotel Cincinnati
- Comfort Suites Forest Park Cincinnati, Ohio