You added Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati to your Saves list
Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati
Holiday Gift for You
Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
“Very nice stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Very nice and accommodating. The only thing I could find fault to was the ice machine on our floor was empty. So not so much to complain about. :). Very clean and the bed was one of the best I have every had in a hotel. This is really tailored to business and conferences.

Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Greenwich, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I was in town for just one night and chose this place based on its location; I could not have been happier! The public areas and room were spotless, bright, and modern. The buffet breakfast was nicely prepared. Service in the restaurant was friendly and professional. In fact, everyone I came in contact with was very helpful. The room was comfortable, with nice linens and a bed that was, perhaps, just a little bit soft for me. Still, I have no complaints, and would recommend this hotel to anyone I know visiting Cincinnati.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
susan g, General Manager at Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to compliment our location, service and cleanliness. The Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center just completed a multi-million dollar room renovation, boasting new beds, carpet, wall vinyl, mirrors, lounge chairs, pictures that depict the local area, in this case the University of Cincinnati- ranked by Forbes magazin as one of the top 25 most beautiful campuses in the nation. We pride ourselves on the personalized service we deliver to each customer. I am glad you felt extremely happy here with us. We look forward to hosting you in the future.
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a few days while I was teaching a class (in the same hotel) and the service was exceptional. Buffet lunch is one of the best and the entire staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Also, you have to make sure to check out their dinner. The homemade sorbet and ice cream alone is worth a stop in Cincinnati! Highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
I just wanted to say thank you for allowing us to host you during your conference as a teacher. I especially wanted to say thank you for recognizing our lunch buffet. It is offered Monday through Friday and has so many options, I can't even count them all. With 6 hot food options every day and our cold side is comprised of no less than 6 salad options, that are all homemde. I hope you took advantage of the bread station with toppings such as olive tapenade, a hummus variety (homemade from our on-site herb garden) and the expo station always has a personal made item of the day, ranging from Cincinnati chili dogs, to homemade pizza or mouth watering roast beef sandwiches, to name a few. We hope you come back to stay with us again. Oh and your mention of the homemade sorbet. Holly, in our kitchen makes the sorbet on site. The varieties vary by the season. Options currently are: Strawberry Rhubarb, Lemon Lavender and Plum Basil. The Basil and Lavender in the ice cream is grown on site here at Kingsgate. When our bees begin producing honey this year, we will have plenty of options that include our roof top honey. Looking forward to seeing you again. Thank you!
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We are having our company meeting here and I can't say enough GREAT things about the Kingsgate Marriott. The customer service at this hotel for our meeting attendees and hotel guests has been outstanding. They can't do enough to take care of us.... Why didn't we find this place earlier. It is a special hotel/event host.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Fishers, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stay in a lot of high-end hotels across the country each year and I can honestly say that I just had the best hotel experience ever at this property. The customer service is of five-star quality and I could not have been more impressed with their professionalism and willingness to go that extra mile to help with my every need. The rooms were exceptionally clean, food was great and again, the staff was top notch and very much on top of their game. When visiting Cincy, I will for sure stay here again and not even consider another property.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Alto, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Stayed with my family the night before surgery at UC (which was walking distance). The level of service and professionalism from the beginning to the end was impressive - even my 11 and 14 year old daughters noticed a difference from our normal 'interstate stopover' hotels. With the rate available to patients and the convenient underground parking that was included, it was a great value as well. Rooms were spacious, clean. Unfortunately, the only room choices are a king or two doubles, so our family of four was cozy - otherwise would have given 5 stars.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
susan g, General Manager at Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I know that being convenient to the hospital is important when visiting loved ones that need your attention. We are walking distance to VA Hospital, Cincinnati Children's Hospital as well as University Hospital. Hope you had a chance to enjoy our terrfic buffet breakfast option during your stay. It is the best ever!! We look forward to hosting you in the future.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We visited the University of Cincinnati and stayed at this hotel. We found our room to be clean with just the right amenities. The beds were comfortable, and although my husband and I are of normal weight, we felt the double bed was a bit small. We felt that at a hotel as this, the beds could be either full or queen.
The restaurants were wonderful! The food was beautifully prepared and delicious. The servers were a huge hit, as they gave all guests their constant attention and even took the time to be more personal and converse with us. This was appreciated very much.
The front desk was responsible to our questions and needs, and we found them highly efficient. The lobby, as well as the halls, were decorated with modern taste.
The days that we visited, the wintry weather was bad, and as a result, guests were offered complimentary shuttle service between the hotel and university throughout the day and evening.
We definitely would stay here again.

Green Features: The hotel provided toiletries that were environmentally friendly.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati

Address: 151 Goodman Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45219
Location: United States > Ohio > Cincinnati
#6 Business Hotel in Cincinnati
#10 Family Hotel in Cincinnati
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati 3.5*
Discover unparalleled service and convenience at the Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center, a University of Cincinnati hotel. Centrally located on campus, our hotel showcases modern decor and stylish meeting space to create a unique setting for business or leisure. Delight in our inviting lobby fireplace as you make your way to renovated rooms adorned with 37 in flat-screen TVs and free wireless in all guest rooms. An ideal business location, with 26 meeting rooms and over 20,000 sq. ft. of gathering space highlighted by two cutting-edge amphitheatres. Conference guests can unwind with award-winning dining at Caminetto’s or enjoy drinks on the Bearcat Lounge Patio overlooking the UC campus. Be sure to take advantage of complimentary shuttle access to attractions and area hospitals. With acclaimed service, innovative lodging, and modern meeting space, the Kingsgate Marriott is your conference destination. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Marriott Kingsgate Conference Hotel
Marriott Conference Center Cincinnati
Marriott Cincinnati
Cincinnati Marriott
Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center At The University Of Cincinnati Ohio

If you own or manage Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.