I am the VP of a Medical Device company and have traveled weekly across the nation for the last two and a half years,. I have NEVER in my life experienced the most accomodating, generous and helpful hotel staff ever. Shelley at the front desk was incredible. She listened to my horrible travel experience before arriving at the hotel and even though her hotel was not responsible for the mishaps prior to my arrival, she made me feel welcome, comfortable and ensured that I was less freaked out from my travel issues before going to my room. Jayne, the Director of Finance was incredible. She greeted me, listened to me ramble on about my horrible day and made sure that they took care of making me feel comfortable, down to offering to bring me a coat since mine got left on the airplane. She then stopped by to see me in the lobby later on that afternoon to make sure that all was okay and when I told her that my crazy day continued on with mishap after mishap, she made sure to take care of making me feel better. None of my issues were their problem, yet they made a bad day a whole lot better, I will absolutely be staying at this hotel again when I return to work with my clients at a local hospital in the near future. They don't come any better than this hotel. I have always been a Hilton fan because they offer prepaid/advanced purchases on their website while allowing my company to purchase my room in advance and giving me my Hilton points instead of going through a third party.HOWEVER...because of Jayne and Shelley, Marriott will benefit from their kindness.and generosity. It comes down to quality customer service and making the customer feel like the most important person there. Thank you Jayne, Shelley and the very nice lady who worked in the bar for making this gal a happy one after a horrible, awful travel day. You all are the best and I will be back to see you all very soon.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Kingsgate Conference Hotel
- Marriott Conference Center Cincinnati
- Marriott Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Marriott
- Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center At The University Of Cincinnati Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover unparalleled service and convenience at the Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center, a University of Cincinnati hotel. Centrally located on campus, our hotel showcases modern decor and stylish meeting space to create a unique setting for business or leisure. Delight in our inviting lobby fireplace as you make your way to renovated rooms adorned with 37 in flat-screen TVs and free wireless in all guest rooms. An ideal business location, with 26 meeting rooms and over 20,000 sq. ft. of gathering space highlighted by two cutting-edge amphitheatres. Conference guests can unwind with award-winning dining at Caminetto’s or enjoy drinks on the Bearcat Lounge Patio overlooking the UC campus. Be sure to take advantage of complimentary shuttle access to attractions and area hospitals. With acclaimed service, innovative lodging, and modern meeting space, the Kingsgate Marriott is your conference destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.