You added Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati to your Saves list
Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati
Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
Virginia
“Needs some attention”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I was delighted to see in the room a basket for recycling. It was about two feet tall, 12 inches in diameter, divided down the center. This is a step in the right direction. I can't remember the last time I saw a recycle basket in a hotel room in the U.S. However, I would have been more excited had there been a card on the desk prominently mentioning the basket and giving instructions on what to recycle (cans only? newspapers? a combination?).

The room itself, needed some attention. The bathroom, for example, had messy looking caulking. The bathroom mirror had not been thoroughly cleaned, and the floor did not appear to have been well wiped.

The bed, however, was clean, fresh and comfortable. The staff at the desk were professional and helpful. When room service did not deliver my breakfast on time, I was not charged, though it was just minutes late and I did not complain.

The restaurant was not open so I ate in the Bearcat Lounge. I ordered the spinach salad and a salmon burger. The food and the service were fine.

The fitness center served my needs. It was clean, stocked with towels and sanitized earbuds.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Wilmington, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I'm pretty picky when it comes to hotels and was very happy with the Kingsgate Marriott. Decor is modern and up to date. The bed was very comfortable and the rooms and bathrooms VERY clean. The staff was knowledgable about the local area and helpful. I only had lunch at the restaurant but it was pretty good. The gym is also pretty well equipped. My only complaints were 1) the wall seemed thin as I had very loud people in the room next to me for 3 nights and I needed earplugs to sleep and 2) they did not tell me that parking would be $10 a day added to my hotel bill. I was doing business at University Hospital and happy that the hotel was within walking distance. I'd definitely stay again.

Lexington, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Let me preface this review with the fact that I didn't stay in a room. I can only comment on everything else. First off, even though it isn't right off the interstate, it was still very easy to find and to get out of too, even at rush hour. If you do the self parking, then you can take an elevator from the garage straight to the hotel lobby. We used the conference room and it was great. The service was top notch and the snacks and lunch delivered throughout the day were fabulous. Most of the workers seemed to speak only if spoken to, but were friendly (I'm OK with a quiet hospitality, as long as it's genuine). One of my friends had me worried about my surroundings, but I always felt safe from the time I set foot on the property.

AssocDean
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I was in Cincinnati for business and the Kingsgate was an excellent choice in hotels. Staff were excellent! It has a small conference center and nice overall space. It was well managed. It is located at the University of Cincinnati and easy distance to good restaurants.

Room Tip: All appeared to be great and recently renovated.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

definitely recommend. stayed with my wife. We wanted to be nearby the hospital area. very convenient.
Nice rooms, overall great experience.
outside bar service was wonderful. sat and had few drinks after 5 hrs of driving.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I attended a recent conference here. The room had all the amenities I expected... free WiFi, coffee, deluxe bedding, refrigerator etc. The conference facilities were first rate.The real kudos go to the staff who went over the top in service. Clitches in my airline flight were quickly remedied by a super-helpful front desk staff. Forgot my ipod in the room, they were quick to locate it and send it to my home.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

As a matter of full disclosure I have to say that I use Marriott more than other brands as I have a family member who works for them and I sometimes get Friends and Family rates.

We were staying just for two nights on a flying visit from the UK for a wedding. The staff were very friendly and helpfull and the room was very comfortable, these are what I now expect from a Marriott.

Car Parking is charged and I am not sure they need to do that, It would be better with a pool but that is being picky, my only gripe was returning on a Saturday and not being able to get something to eat at 2pm. We had to schelp to a local fast food restaurant only to find upon our return that they had served some peopel after we had left!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati

Address: 151 Goodman Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45219
Location: United States > Ohio > Cincinnati
#7 Business Hotel in Cincinnati
#10 Family Hotel in Cincinnati
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati 3.5*
Discover unparalleled service and convenience at the Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center, a University of Cincinnati hotel. Centrally located on campus, our hotel showcases modern decor and stylish meeting space to create a unique setting for business or leisure. Delight in our inviting lobby fireplace as you make your way to renovated rooms adorned with 37 in flat-screen TVs and free wireless in all guest rooms. An ideal business location, with 26 meeting rooms and over 20,000 sq. ft. of gathering space highlighted by two cutting-edge amphitheatres. Conference guests can unwind with award-winning dining at Caminetto’s or enjoy drinks on the Bearcat Lounge Patio overlooking the UC campus. Be sure to take advantage of complimentary shuttle access to attractions and area hospitals. With acclaimed service, innovative lodging, and modern meeting space, the Kingsgate Marriott is your conference destination. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Marriott, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Marriott Kingsgate Conference Hotel
Marriott Conference Center Cincinnati
Marriott Cincinnati
Cincinnati Marriott
Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center At The University Of Cincinnati Ohio

If you own or manage Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.