Don't ever stay at this hotel unless you like water damage, ceilings falling in, paint stuck on toilet, bed frame being just on a piece of wood, or no fitted sheets. This was horrible! My girl friend and I ended going to walmart and buying throw covers, wash cloths, disinfecting wipes and spray! Had to spray down the room with my perfume just to make the mold smell go away. Every time we flushed the toilet or some one from the next room took a bath we thought the bath room was going to blow up.
Although it was a horrible room the location was great and the shower curtain rail was pretty:)
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.