“Worst hotel I ever stayed in” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #42 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

An associate and I checked-in this location around 5:00 pm on a Wednesday. I went to my room first. I found the heater set to a stifling temperature, so hot you could not breathe. The room also had a "smell" to it, musty, dirty. The bed appeared to have been slept in and then re-made. There was hair on the one pillow. I found two brown, cylindrical objects lying on the floor in front of the sink. I have NO idea what they were or how they came to be there. They matched nothing in that area. When I turned the light on, to get a better look, I found the sink and surrounding area to be covered with "ashes" like from a cigarette. This was supposed to be a Non-Smoking Room.
My friend approached his room, only to find the door to it propped "open" with a chair. The beds were unmade, having been slept in and there was trash strewn about, as well.
We immediately went back to the office and asked for our money back! We DID NOT stay! I suggest you don't either.

• Stayed February 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Yuck!!!

Where do I begin???

First time in Cincinnatti, drove up from Louisiana. ( by the way, Cincinnatti has the WORSE chili EVER)!!!! Flavorless, watery, YUCKY! WE DON'T MAKE OUR CHILI LIKE DAT IN LOUISIANA SHA!

Yet I digress, back to the subject, after eating that disgusting chili, and traveling 14 hours we were disgusted, tired and offended. I always trust staying at Days Inn, so I thought THIS location would've been ideal. BOY WAS I WRONG!! Walked in, people were hanging out with what appeared to be prostitutes. (YUCK)! Entered 1st room,and the room REEKED of urine and cigarette smoke. Spoke to attendant,she provided 2nd room, no odor, seems all is well. However enter the bathroom, GUESS WHAT?? THE TOILET WAS LITERALLY UPROOTED AND INSIDE
THE BATHTUB!!! I WAS SO UPSET I LAUGHED AND CRIED! I at that point demanded a refund, and went to the Hilton. NEVER AGAIN! not a good 1st impression of Cincinnatti! DISGUSTING FOOD/ VILE GROSS HOTEL!

THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!

• Stayed September 2012
Travelers also viewed these Cincinnati hotels
BEST WESTERN Clermont
Comfort Inn Northeast
#19 of 49 in Cincinnati
4.0 of 5 stars 211 reviews
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate

Been to Days Inn Cincinnati East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Cincinnati East

Address: 4056 Mt. Carmel - Tobasco Road, Cincinnati, OH 45255
Location: United States > Ohio > Cincinnati
Ranked #42 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn Cincinnati East 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Cincinnati East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Cincinnati East Hotel Cincinnati
Days Inn Cincinnati East Ohio

If you own or manage Days Inn Cincinnati East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.