“Great burger !” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Olive Hill, Kentucky
“Great burger !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I had the regular burger and added a fried egg which really put it over the top ! It was Saturday evening and they were really packed but we still had a great time. Two thumbs up !

“Fun Diner Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Neon,noise and nice staff. Burgers very very good. Fries nothing special. The deviled egg with shrimp was AWESOME! Fun visit and will return.

Houston, Texas
“Ridiculous chicken sandwich”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Ok, so I know this is a burger place, but I wanted something lighter. So I ordered the chicken sandwich with avocado. Warning: if you get this, take the big knife they give you and use it to slice the chicken and avocado into more manageable pieces. I wish id have done this to save myself the trouble of trying to unhinge my jaw. It was literally a half a chicken and a full half avocado. Tasted good, but a bit too ridiculous for me. Going home to wash all the mayo oil from my face now...

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Great burgers, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We were traveling through Cincinnati around lunch time and decided to find a place that was on DDD and choose Terry's Turf Club. We could not have been happier with our choice. The burgers were delicious and our side was deep fried corn on the cob. Service was great and food was fantastic. If we are ever back through the are we will visit again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Unique Experience--Great Burgers and Amazing Neon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This place was a blast! A tiny place hidden in an old neighborhood filled and surrounded with neon signs! You could spend the evening just looking at all the memorabilia. Expect to wait for a table but you won't mind, grab a drink and sit outside. The only lighting inside is from the neon signs. The four of us sat a a little table but didn't mind being crowded in. In fact, everyone was enjoying the experience. Service was amazing, especially considering how many people were dining.We all had burgers and you can customize yours with anything from fried egg to truffle oil and goat cheese. Fries are amazing! And you must try the filet mignon chili! I thoroughly enjoyed dining here and would definitely go back.

• Visited July 2014