“Great food from real nice people. ” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
“Great food from real nice people. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

This place is a little outside the city but it is totally worth it. The restaurant is pretty small however. I had a burger and it was amazing! Everyone in our party was pleased with their food as well. Another positive is that everyone who works there cares to bring you the best service. It is a great place.

Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Awesome place, awesome burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I had seen Terry's Turf Club on DDD and knew we would be in the Cincy area. There were 8 adults in our group and we got to the restaurant about 11:30AM for lunch. We were immediately greeted by Kimberly & Andy our servers. They took time to explain the menu & take our drink orders.
We tried the filet mignonchili and it was delicious. A little while later we were chowing down on some of the BEST burgers ever. All 8 of us had different burgers and we all loved them. So much so we are going back again today.
Kimberly & Andy were very engaging and worked the whole albeit small restaurant. I highly recommend this eclectic Cincy restaurant for great food.

Visited July 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good burgers, friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

My family and I ate here this past Saturday. My daughters ordered the basic cheese burger which was 8.75 ounces of beef- it was huge!! All burgers include cheese, american or swiss and your choice of onion, raw or grilled, pickles,lettuce and tomato. All burgers come with chips. I ordered the baked cod sandwich, it was very good!! My fish was tender, flaky and moist. The sandwiches are so big you really don't need fries or chips!!. We also ordered 1 side of fries and 3 sodas. Our bill was $42, not bad for 4 sandwiches, drinks and fries. I would definitely go back send I recommend this place for everyone.

Visited July 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Something's Different”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

The last two times we've been to Terry's we did not have to wait and thought we were lucky. This last time we realized something has changed. The long lines have gone away. You have to know Terry's to understand that just a few changes can make a huge difference. I am not certain, but I think they changed the ground beef. I am almost certain they changed the buns. The burgers just do not taste as good anymore. I am hoping it is temporary! These used to be the Holy Grail of burgers!

Will we go back? Will try again in a few months to see if things are back to normal. Fingers crossed.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati
“The best burger in Cincinnati”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Terry's never disappointed. Nestled in an older neighborhood about 10 minutes from downtown, this Cincinnati landmark is a must do. It is like it just dropped out of the sky and landed there. Outside are a number of old restaurant signs and inside, the place is aglow with neon signs everywhere. Seating is limited so you may have to wait, but you will not be disappointed. If just two people are eating, you can ask about the shoe shine table in the corner. There are a number of unique burger sauces to choose from. I had the roasted red pepper and goat cheese - very good. Have some peanuts while you are waiting and toss the shells on the floor. Food is served on paper plates which adds to the fun. Make sure to give Terry's a try the next time you are in the Queen City.