We enjoyed our visit at this Westin. We had a lovely view of Fountain Square (however, the noise level with rooms facing the fountain can make it difficult to sleep). My only complaint about the hotel was the temperature in the hallways. It was freezing. My entire family noted this, especially my husband who is normally always hot. I thought it was maybe just our family until I heard other people complaining about the temperature. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The staff was warm and welcoming. The hotel is clean and centrally located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio