My husband and I took an impromptu trip to Cincinnati during the Memorial Day weekend to visit the Freedom Museum. Our stay at the Westin was good. Check in was quick, the room was clean, the bed was so-so, and the location was Awesome. This hotel is walking distance to many attraction, only a few blocks to the museum. We used the valet to park when we arrived and did not move the car until we checked out.
A few negatives, the hallways were kind of drab, the carpet stained and needed to be replaced. The elevators were slow.
Overall a pretty good stay and I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio