This hotel is located right downtown. It's across from the fountain/central square, which has some great restaurants (and an outdoor skating rink at the moment), and happening nightlife. Typical Westin, great staff, big rooms, nice and clean. Everything walkable, CVS, Macy's, whatever you need, effectively. The hotel is attached to a mall, so plenty of options there too. A friend complained he could hear the nightclub in the square, but I was facing another way so slept like the dead. Wifi great (not free unless you're a Starwood Gold member) and fast.
Cincinnati is going through some positive changes (a refacing of the downtown), so while the surrounding area might have a bit of hair on it, this is a definite option to stay.
I would stay here again on my next trip to Cincinnati, absolutely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Starwood, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio