Ringing in 2014 at the Westin in downtown Cincinnati was terrific!
From easy check in and check out (and we were early!) to the spacious parlor and King room adjacencies for our family & friends to spread out- we had a blast.
Kids went swimming at the indoor pool (clean, calm and warm!) And could watch the skating rink at Fountain Square along with firework display at midnight.
While we visited Moerlein House for dinner, upon our return the staff had brought up cookies and sodas for the kids and a delicious cheese tray and bottled waters for the adults. A nice surprise.
Although it was a very busy weekend, we were treated like VIPs by the staff and GM, Wayne Boddington. We look forward to making this NYE event an annual tradition in Cincinnati.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio