First: If you want to sleep before midnight on the weekends, DON'T get a room that faces Fountain Square!! In the summer, the have concerts and entertainment that's very loud.
Overall, our stay here was great. We only stayed one night for a wedding, but everything was clean and we got the adjoining rooms we requested. Self parking is easy, and much cheaper than valet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Amex, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio