My family traveled to Cincinnati to see a baseball game, and the Westin was a great hotel choice. It's an easy walk to the stadium, and is near lots of dining and shopping. Best of all, the visiting baseball team stayed at the same hotel which was a huge bonus. There were tons of fans roaming around the hotel, looking for the players, but it was all families looking to have fun. Even the security personnel were friendly. The room was clean, and a good size for our group of 4. A really nice touch were the free cookies in the lobby. Unfortunately, it took the hotel staff longer than usual for our room to become available (I'm a member of the hotel loyalty program so this was very unusual), and no explanation for the delay was offered. In addition, the pool seemed to have way too many chemicals in it or something (we were in it a mere 5 minutes, and our eyes became irritated and red). Despite these minor hiccups, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio