We stayed at the Westin for our anniversary a few days ago. Check in was quick and efficient. When went to the room, the bathroom smelled like body odor. They immediately brought keys up to change us to a satisfactory room. The beds and linens were great. You can order their linens from a catalog in the room by the way. There was a big party going on at Fountain square across the street but at 10 pm the music stopped and we had a very quiet evening. Everything we needed was in walking distance...it is very well located. I would stay here again, but I would put it a couple of steps below luxury. Having to pay 9.99 for wifi was a little last decade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Starwood, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio