The Westin is located on 5th street and is in a great location. Walking distance to many company HQ's and other attractions such as Great American Ballpark, Paul Brown Stadium, Fountain Square and the Banks.
The hotel is dated a bit but well kept. The prices aren't cheap but you're paying for the location. Similar hotels are priced about the same as well. Valet parking is $21.00 a day. The hotel seems to be heavily booked most of the time. Business travelers and sports fans during the Reds and Bengals respective seasons.
The rooms are decent sized and the bedding is typical for a Westin. Housekeeping was fine and minded my "do not disturb sign" when out.
A solid but but typical downtown hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.