I have always been lucky with Westin hotels, and this stay was no exception. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the valet staff. The hotel is situated on Fountain Square which has several restaurants and department stores for you to visit. The hotel is only four blocks from Paul Ryan Stadium and The Great American Ballpark. The pool, hot tub, and workout facilities are top notch. I also enjoyed eating in the Ingredients cafe in the lobby. The only suggestion I have for this hotel is to update the carpets and the sink base. They were showing some wear which is perfectly understandable since this hotel is an older property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio