Stayed recently for 2 nights for a girl's weekend. The room was comfortable and clean. The location was excellent for the ease of walking to restaurants, bars and shopping. We especially felt comfortable walking after dark in the immediate area, although of course we were cautious. There appeared to be plenty of people walking the area after dark. Plus it is only about 2-3 blocks to "The Banks," with more restaurants and bars.
The Starbucks was a nice surprise for breakfast with made to order breakfast items available and for a good price that we paid extra for with the room
Parking garage was a surprise with the close quarters and the corkscrew turns which made it somewhat difficult to navigate our vehicle around the curves without rubbing the tires on the curb.
Would like to try the stay in the warmer weather again.
I wish they had free WIfi available as so many people can have better use of their Ipads, computers, etc. Nowadays it appears just about everyone has a need for this and most hotels offer it free to their customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio