My husband, 15 year old daughter and I stayed one night between Christmas and New Year's. We are locals but rarely get downtown. As it was not a busy time we were upgraded to a huge room. The place was spotless, beds comfy, staff very pleasant. We enjoyed the ice skating in Fountain Square although the rink was very pitted and crowded. We went on an underground walking tour of downtown/Over the Rhine area which we enjoyed immensly. Excellent food at Via Vitas right on the square as well as at The Christian Moerlein Lager House, a short walk away. We felt very safe downtown. The Hotel elevators required a room key to operate which added to the safety. The pool was very nice and clean as was the hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio