This hotel is located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, convenient for walking to all downtown attractions as well as the restaurants and bars in the historic Over-the-Rhine part of town. The staff are all great - very friendly and accomodating. Rooms are large and the beds are comfortable. Our room had a small refrigerator without a freezer that looked like former amini-bar. Very convenient for snacks or drinks. The casual restaurant on the premises - Ingredients - has great food and is reasonably priced. Great option for breakfast or lunch, but closed at dinnertime. We opted for the extra cost of a Fountain Square view room. It was New Year's Eve and we wanted to enjoy the activities on the Square - skating on the square, the crowd, the laser lighting on the surrounding buildings, and the fireworks at midnight - without the cold weather. That worked out great, but beware. We could hear the bands playing, and light sleepers would be annoyed if they wanted to go to bed before the music ends during the many special events on the Square. The only downside for us was the slow elevators. True, it was very crowded on New Year's Eve, but even the next morning with few people around, there were occasional long waits for the elevators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio