I work for a company as an event planner. We were in the city for a confirence and were also holding some meetings of our own within the hotel.
Rooms: The rooms were nice, even the hospitality suite. However, for our quests to get to the meeting they needed a key card. The views were of smoke stacks and brick building when it was labeled "river view".
Meeting Rooms: The meeting rooms were beautifully set up for us, in the exact way specified. We had our events catered and the food was wonderful. They have a very limited wine list, but shipped in high end wines that we asked for. The bartenders we hired for our evening event, all of the IT staff, and waiters were all fantastic and so helpful.
The only problems I had was that it was a slower paced hotel. There is not usually big events or meetings so when we had high standards they struggled to meet them. But over all i believe our event was a sucess due to the hotels willing to step up to the plate. Best hotel in the city by far!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio