Spent one night here on business. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. I wouldn't say it was luxurious, but it was adequate without any issues. There was a good desk and enough outlet space (not high style, but they had a power strip under the bed where you could charge all devices overnight). I didn't take advantage of it, but I really like the idea that they will lend you sneakers & gym clothes to work out in so you don't have to pack them in your suitcase. I would call this an average Westin (building seems a bit old) if you're familiar with the chain's other properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio