Best thing about the Westin is the great location across from Fountain Square and therefore accessible to all downtown Cincinnati restaurants & bars, with the friendly and efficient staff coming a close second. Worst thing is probably the limited in-hotel dining options, which isn't too much of a disadvantage given many dining options around the hotel area.
The restaurant downstairs, 'Ingredients' has a limited menu but very friendly staff and an excellent salad bar. Rooms are of reasonable size and well-maintained. The staff at the desk as well as housekeeping are helpful and efficient. The 24 hour gym is well-equipped and their $5 westin workout option (gym clothes and shoes for $5) is a great idea when traveling light.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio