The great thing was that we used points, so we did not have to pay for our night at the Westin. The hotel is good, but not want you expect from Westin. When I think Westin I think upscale. While you have the normal things like the Heavenly Bed which is great, our bathroom tub was dirty. The drain in the tub did not drain very well.
The workout area had lots of machines in good working order. The only issue is that there were 3 unsupervised children in the workout room. While I know this more of an issue of poor parenting, I would expect hotel staff to regulary check areas like the pool and workout facility for unsupervised kids.
The nice thing about the location is that you can walk to everywhere in downtown including the stadiums, restaraunts, and bars.
Like I said it was great, because we used points. I would have been harsher in my review if I would have paid $200+ for the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio