Downtown Cincinnati is very compact, so all the downtown hotels are pretty convenient to the conference center. After reading several reviews, I decided on the Westin and was generally very happy with the hotel, especially the breakfast area downstairs that recognizes that most people travelling for business would prefer to grab a quick, healthy bite and work on their laptop, rather than wait for table service. The hotel room was clean and spacious enough to comfortably share with a colleague. The gym was adequate and all the equipment worked (not always the case in many hotels) My only complaint is having to pay for wireless internet in this day and age.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Starwood, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio