Stayed here for business Sept. 16-19. Overall, it was what you'd expect from a Westin -- the room was clean and spacious, and front desk and room service staff were prompt and courteous. The elevators require a keycard to access guest room floors, which was a nice security touch. And the fitness center, while not elaborate, looks attractive, and is a solid step above the average hotel offerings. Location is good too -- close to several major attractions, eateries, etc.
So why not five circles? Simple -- they charge for internet access. Dearly. Costs range from $10 - $12 a day, and frankly, given the availability of free Wi-fi these days and the fact that competitor hotel chains offer it complimentary, it just comes off as excessive. Other than that one admittedly significant drawback, it's a fine hotel!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.