My son attends Xavier university in Cincinatti and i usually stay at the Springhill Eden Park. For some reason on this weeknd they wante 180 for a room. I called the Westin to see what they could do with my Starwoods points. For 1009 points I got a room for 150 a night. This is usually a 350 per nite hotel..Great location right across from Fountain Square which is so pretty lit up at night. A few blocks fro the freeway entrance within walking ditance of great restaurants the museum of contemparary art and it has an indoor walkway to Macys and Saks.
The breakfast downstairs was reasonable has a Starbucks is clean fast and obviously a stop for people working downtown, Good Indian food at Akash and great Mexican at Nada both nearby.Good sushi at Mr Sushi which has really become popular.
The room was modern clean and quiet but the bed felt old not like a heavenly bed that I know. Still had decent sleep. Will stay again but will not pay the full price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio