“Beautiful!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cincinnati Art Museum

Cincinnati Art Museum
953 Eden Park Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Mount Adams)
513-639-2995
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 141 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the most prestigious art museums in the country, with over 100,000 works of art, this grandiose building atop an Eden Park hill, is well-known for its 19th-century European and American paintings, but also contains numerous other works including an outstanding pottery gallery.
Cincinnati, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Beautiful!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I am not originally from Cincinnnati and when I first moved here I would spend afternoons getting to know the city and found myself wondering the art museum from time to time. it is such a beautiful and peaceful place! Having lunch out in the courtyard is wonderful. I knew as soon as my now husband asked me to marry him that it would be the perfect place for our wedding....and it was! Guests still compliment us on how beautiful our venue was. The staff was great leading up to the wedding but could have been better the night of the wedding...had a few things not done as previously discussed but overall it was amazing! I recomend visiting the museum one afternoon....great place!

Visited September 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“One of the BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

One of the best and oldest art museums in the country. Take the whole day! There's that much to see. And the cafe has a great courtyard you can eat in during warm weather - or just look at in the winter. Also has great traveling exhibits!

Visited September 2012
Taylor Mill, Kentucky
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Loved that we could wander with our guide and really get to enjoywhat we wanted to. There was nothing I did not like. It was all beautiful. Everytime you go you see something new.

Visited January 2013
Alexandria, Kentucky, United States
4 attraction reviews
“A real gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

A different experience every time you visit. Each time we visit we concentrate on just one section of the museum so that we can fully enjoy it and take it all in.

litktybg
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My favorite are the masters. The blown light fixture is beautiful. I remembermy mother would take me when I was younger when I had gotten in trouble. She would be quiet and walk me around to see the beautiful art and let me think about things. Great place!

1 Thank litktybg