“Love it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nada

Nada
600 South Walnut Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)
(513) 721-6232
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Nada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 1,749 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 6th Street
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011

Moved from Los Angeles where we have so many great choices and happy to say we have found a great place downtown. Great service, great food and fun atmosphere. Been there a few times and have tried something different each time. Great house margarita too!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“ehh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2011

The bar area was interesting and our bar tender team was great. The squash soup was good and the Mac and Cheese that the lady next to me had smelled great and she loved it. I did not enjoy the seviche and the lime overtones in the food were just too much for me. The lime seemed to overpower rather than add to the complexity of the dishes.

• Visited November 2010
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Sunday Brunch at Nada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2011

We were pleased to find out that Nada haas added a Sunday brunch to their busy week. We have enjoyed twice in the past month. A la carte breakfast items with a south of the border twist. The Eggs Benidicto were quite good as were the enchiladas. My wife and kids really enjoy the French toast. My wife says it's the best she has ever had.
Service is always great at Nada. Torri our sever was patient with our guests who had not eaten there before. She made helpful recommendations about the menu and was fun and attentive.

Nada is a "can't miss" dining experience.

• Visited January 2011
siburrgary
“Nada Better Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2010

Nada was recommended by two locals, and we were not dissapointed. Great food and drinks, and Andrew (our waiter) was outstanding. We're only here for five days, but we made a reservation to go back for Sunday Brunch.

Cincinnati, OH
“Visitors to impress? Send them to Nada!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

I live in Cincinnati and visit Nada frequently. It is by far my favorite restaurant for many reasons, but mainly because the food is delicious, the staff is great and the atmosphere is awesome! The best part about having a Nada in Cincinnati is when people come in to visit from out of town I know I have a can't miss restaurant to suggest to them.

Dining here can be expensive, but if you're on a tight budget like me, you can split some guacamole and chips, the mac n cheese and an entrée (I suggest the pork belly tacos) with your date for a reasonable price. Drinks are what will drive your bill up. Enjoy!