“Love Nada” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nada

Nada
600 South Walnut Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)
(513) 721-6232
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Nada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,839 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 6th Street
Ohio
“Love Nada”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed great food and excellent service courtesy of Jason!The fish and the shrimp tacos were equally delicious.We also had the apple almond grape bleu cheese salad,fresh and yummy.The wine list offers reasonably priced selections. Hot coffee and warm cinnamon honey churros were the perfect ending to a fun dining experience!

Ottawa, Canada
“Didn't live up to the hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The service was great. The drinks were good and so were the appetizers but my chicken and corn enchiladas were unpleasantly salty, there was way too much tortilla and not enough chicken and the sauce was like an flavourless Italian pasta sauce tossed on the tortillas. The guacamole and chips were great and the server brought us more without asking. My friends enjoyed their meals but all agreed it was too salty. The music is loud and modern and it was packed. I liked that the tables were big enough for our group of four to comfortably eat our meals and stretch out.

Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

We stopped over in Cincy during a road trip to Tennessee and my wife picked this resto. We are from Toronto which in my opinion is on of the best cities for restaurants due to its size and multicultural population. We have several Latin restaurants but none come close to Nada. The service was great, the drinks had the right stiffness and the ambience was perfect. The food was not only filling but flavourful. We are trying to think of an excuse to go back to Cincy just for Nada!

Dallas, Texas
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have to admit that I am from Texas and I am of Hispanic heritage. So my idea of good Mexican food may be very different from most. This place was recommended by a coworker who had been before. The staff was nice. Parking was easy. The biggest bonus of this place is that they carry my favorite Texas-made, award-winning vodka, Tito's.

I ordered the chicken taquitos with a side of charro beans and rice. It was all average. Pass on the tortillas, (our waiter told me are shipped in from Chicago)--they tasted store-bought to me.

Visited November 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“memorable food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I passed by this restaurant during Oktoberfest and wanted to come back and try it. The outdoor seating under the lit trees looked so beautiful. I ended up coming back for lunch and it was rainy, so we ate inside. The chicken enchiladas were to die for, and the guacamole was good as well. It was lunch so I did not have a margarita, but will try that when I return for dinner. The wait staff was friendly, and it was reasonably priced. The only drawback is that the restroom is upstairs. They have an elevator, but it is just inconvenient to have to go up a level to wash your hands or use the powder room.

• Visited September 2012