“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nada

Nada
600 South Walnut Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)
(513) 721-6232
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Nada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 1,730 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 6th Street
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

We stopped over in Cincy during a road trip to Tennessee and my wife picked this resto. We are from Toronto which in my opinion is on of the best cities for restaurants due to its size and multicultural population. We have several Latin restaurants but none come close to Nada. The service was great, the drinks had the right stiffness and the ambience was perfect. The food was not only filling but flavourful. We are trying to think of an excuse to go back to Cincy just for Nada!

Dallas, Texas
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have to admit that I am from Texas and I am of Hispanic heritage. So my idea of good Mexican food may be very different from most. This place was recommended by a coworker who had been before. The staff was nice. Parking was easy. The biggest bonus of this place is that they carry my favorite Texas-made, award-winning vodka, Tito's.

I ordered the chicken taquitos with a side of charro beans and rice. It was all average. Pass on the tortillas, (our waiter told me are shipped in from Chicago)--they tasted store-bought to me.

Visited November 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“memorable food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I passed by this restaurant during Oktoberfest and wanted to come back and try it. The outdoor seating under the lit trees looked so beautiful. I ended up coming back for lunch and it was rainy, so we ate inside. The chicken enchiladas were to die for, and the guacamole was good as well. It was lunch so I did not have a margarita, but will try that when I return for dinner. The wait staff was friendly, and it was reasonably priced. The only drawback is that the restroom is upstairs. They have an elevator, but it is just inconvenient to have to go up a level to wash your hands or use the powder room.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Overpriced, not too good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Never have been really impressed by this place though my wife loves it. Ordered one of thier salads for lunch, chicken cranberry something, it was not very memorable. WIfe order the Vegy Enchilada and she enjoyed that. Good salsa, guacamole was ok. Just never really overly impressed with the place

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dalton, Georgia
“Delicious Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Beautiful restaurant. We dined on the terrace and enjoyed the lovely autumn weather for brunch. The service was friendly and prompt. The menu is somewhat limited, but goes beyond the Mexican fare offered at other meals here. The food was tasty and reasonably priced. The cocktails were really creative and complemented the food nicely. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2012