The hotel was very nicely decorated. It was quiet and clean. Free parking. The hotel is located right beside the Coco-Key indoor water park and also very convenient to the interstate.
The free breakfast the next morning was very good. We checked in late, so our checkout time was 1:00 (don't know if it is 1:00 for everyone), which suited our late sleepers very well.
The pool was open, but we didn't check it out. We have stayed overnight in Cincinnati on several occasions, but we've never stayed at this location. We would gladly return. The only negative I can think of is the two double beds weren't quite big enough for two adults used to sleeping in a king bed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville Marriott is perfect for business, weekend getaways, family, and leisure travel to Cincinnati. We're located in the Cincinnati North area just a short distance to restaurants, shopping, and movies. We are also just a short 15 mile drive to downtown Cincinnati, and walking distance to the CoCo Key Water Resort. All guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast every morning, and complimentary high speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
- Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio