You added Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11440 Chester Road, Cincinnati, OH 45246 (Formerly The Hamilton Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #26 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
Medina, Ohio, United States
“Good Fairfield”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

A good Fairfield inn. I have stayed in a lot of them. I have stayed at this location 4 or 5 times. I am a Marriott gold elite member. The rooms were clean. Nothing looked beat up. Breakfast was good and the main lobby is very different than other Fairfields I have stayed at in the past.

Exercise room is clean and not beat up. Flatscreen TV's. Plenty of seating for breakfast. The area is a little strange. There is a waterpark that shares a parking lot with the hotel that never seems to be open. I believe its called Coco Key. Never went there. Just here on business.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Room was clean enough and staff friendly, but the beds were way too soft. Pillows were also miniature sized. Breakfast was scarce. Pool was pretty small. Computer in lobby didn't work. Probably would not stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Boston, MA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I've stayed in many Marriott properties and came to expect a certain comfy-ness to all Marriott products. Especially a few of the Fairfield Inns that I've stayed in elsewhere were new, bright, clean, spacious... just a great value. Eventhough I visit Cincy a lot, I've only stayed north of 275 (Residence Inn, Courtyard, etc.). With this property being closer than the office and 50 bucks cheaper, I gave it a try.

First, the front desk staff are wonderful. Very polite and even offered me a bottle of water from the fridge. As I was walking down the long hallway, I notice how low the ceiling is and how the guest room doors are bright orange in color and looks very dated.... hmm... ok. I haven't seen what's behind the door yet, so I'm still crossing my fingers.

Upon opening the door to my room, I found 2 full size beds that occupied 95% of the floor space. The room was dark and 'renovation' that I was told happened really wasn't obvious, except for the bathroom (also small) having a black granite countertop. I stayed in the room a good 10 min, but the smell (you know that smell all old hotel rooms have) just overwhelmed my senses. Top that off, the towels looked thin and yellowish.

I ended up going back to the front desk and cancelled my reservation. Front Desk staff once again was polite and even apologized - of course it was not their fault the room is so sub-par.

Greenville, SC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night this week, and would not have stayed a 2nd night, primarily due to the size of the rooms. I had a standard King room, but it was simply tiny.

The hotel has had a recent renovation which shows. The room itself was clean, the check-in service was down right amazing (double kudos on that). All of the other things I look for were met: service, cleanliness, fast internet, and water pressure.

But for me I like to have at least a little bit of room to stretch out, so I doubt that I would stay again unless I booked a larger room.

OchoRios
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Just a stop for us on our way to upper peninsula, but could not ignore the level of service here. Room was ready, clean and neat, also de-feathered! Staff was OVER THE TOP accommodating. I wish I could remember the employee's name, I think it was Eadie, but whoever checked us in was incredible. The breakfast was high quality. Any employee we encountered was extremely helpful and cheerful about it as well. What more could you ask? kudos to service staff here!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My family and I stayed for one night in the king two room suite, the kids had their own room and bed which was great! No fighting at bed time!! The room was nice you can tell that this motel is older, but it has been updated. The shower head was a little low and at am just 5'7, the walls are thin and so you can hear everything. The sound of toilets flushing all night and some interstate road noise makes it hard to go to sleep and then.... The a/c unit blows right in your face and is extremely loud. For some reason there was a band aid on the bathroom door in place of tape. The room smelled clean and the floors were clean. So maybe we are just light sleepers and too tall for this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Having stayed at more than a few Marriott hotels over the years, this property was pretty much what I expected: all the public areas were neat and clean and the room was very comfortable. The price and location were hard to beat, but what really set this place apart was the staff. From the moment I arrived, every employee I ran into greeted me politely and had a friendly smile on their face. When I'm on the road and away from home, those things are much appreciated. If you're looking for a luxurious place to stay in Cincinnati, this place is not for you. But if you are looking for a clean, comfortable, affordable place to stay and appreciate the value of good customer service, give this place a try.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville

Address: 11440 Chester Road, Cincinnati, OH 45246 (Formerly The Hamilton Hotel)
Location: United States > Ohio > Cincinnati
Ranked #26 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
Hotel Class:3 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville 3*
The Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville Marriott is perfect for business, weekend getaways, family, and leisure travel to Cincinnati. We're located in the Cincinnati North area just a short distance to restaurants, shopping, and movies. We are also just a short 15 mile drive to downtown Cincinnati, and walking distance to the CoCo Key Water Resort. All guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast every morning, and complimentary high speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.