A good Fairfield inn. I have stayed in a lot of them. I have stayed at this location 4 or 5 times. I am a Marriott gold elite member. The rooms were clean. Nothing looked beat up. Breakfast was good and the main lobby is very different than other Fairfields I have stayed at in the past.
Exercise room is clean and not beat up. Flatscreen TV's. Plenty of seating for breakfast. The area is a little strange. There is a waterpark that shares a parking lot with the hotel that never seems to be open. I believe its called Coco Key. Never went there. Just here on business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville Marriott is perfect for business, weekend getaways, family, and leisure travel to Cincinnati. We're located in the Cincinnati North area just a short distance to restaurants, shopping, and movies. We are also just a short 15 mile drive to downtown Cincinnati, and walking distance to the CoCo Key Water Resort. All guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast every morning, and complimentary high speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
- Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio