We had a corporate rate next door at the crowne but I wanted my Marriott points so we negotiated a good rate at the Fairfield. Sleep quality was good. Bed comfortable. Good HD tv channels and flat screen TV. Internet worked well. Free cookies and bottled water was nice touch. Breakfast was so-so. Marriotts with continental breakfast would do well to look at Hampton's breakfast. Didn't use the pool. There is no hot tub. Gym was ok but limited and frequently they had run out of towels and the water cooler didn't work. I like that the room fan will run even on no heat / cool for white noise. We stayed on 3rd floor which was quieter. I left a couple of shirts in the room and I'm currently working to see if they can locate them .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville Marriott is perfect for business, weekend getaways, family, and leisure travel to Cincinnati. We're located in the Cincinnati North area just a short distance to restaurants, shopping, and movies. We are also just a short 15 mile drive to downtown Cincinnati, and walking distance to the CoCo Key Water Resort. All guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast every morning, and complimentary high speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Marriott, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio